Punch List Bath & Home Remodeling Employment Opportunities
Job title: Materials Manager
Company: Punch List Remodeling
Job location: Chicagoland area
Pay and Benefits: $45,000.00 - $52,000.00 per year
Benefits: Dental insurance, Health insurance, Paid time off, Referral program, Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Materials manager /Measure tech Punch List Remodeling is a residential remodeler operating in the Chicagoland area focusing on bath and kitchen projects. Chicago Doors and Closets has a revolutionary approach to replacing interior doors using proprietary technology to change the look and feel of your home in 1 day with no construction. Under combined ownership we are partnering together to hire for the role of measure tech and materials manager.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Perform production measurements for residential interior doors using our 3D template machine.
- Place orders with our factory for door projects
- Place order for closet organizer systems
- Coordinate multi-supplier projects and relay relevant information to installer for installation
- Unload and check doors for damage when arriving in warehouse
- Receiving shipments of client materials in warehouse
- Organizing and maintaining a clean warehouse for interior doors and client bathroom/kitchen projects
- Coordinating with clients to confirm materials are available and properly sized for remodeling jobs
- Collaborate with office and project managers to create a calendar for technicians based on a product availability and company backlog.
- Assisting with preparing for door installation in the shop
- Assisting with install on larger projects
- Installing Closet organizers when needed
- Carpentry skills (doors and trim) and/or paint sprayer experience would be wanted but not necessary
- Candidates must have a valid driver's license
- Candidates must have a focus on details over all else to reduce errors and delays with measurements and proper ordering.
- Candidate must be able to carry heavy loads up to 75lbs
- Candidate must have excellent customer communication skills.
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- How many years of Material management experience do you have?
- How many years of Microsoft Office experience do you have?
- Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.
- Do you speak English? (Deal breaker)
- Do you have a valid Driver's License? (Deal breaker)
We are seeking skilled tradesman/remodelers to be lead carpenter on home renovation projects primarily bath and kitchen
- Minimum of five years of remodeling experience in drywall, carpentry, plumbing, basic electric, cabinet installation, flooring and painting
- Ability to communicate and work in a team environment
- This position requires a remodeling background and skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Must be a problem solver and independent decision maker
- Must be self-motivated
- Complete jobs per the agreed scope of work. Communicate any changes or hidden conditions to project managers
- Job preparation and clean up
Ready To Talk About Your Next remodeling Project?
Contact us today for your free estimate and consultation!
Schedule your consultation today and we will walk you through the process from start to finish. Let us show you how our service is next to none.
Bathroom Remodeling Trends That Don’t Pay Off: Mistakes to Avoid
There’s a fine line when it comes to remodeling trends and your upcoming renovation project. On the one hand, ignoring trends can make your new space already feel outdated, defeating the purpose of r […]
Signs That You Need A Home Remodeling Service
As a homeowner, you can always make the choice to remodel your house. Any reputable remodeling company can take care of a variety of services, from bathroom remodeling to kitchen to whole house renov […]