Chicago door replacements are considered top-of-the-line. Our design professionals and installation experts help our clients to capture the essence of their style and exhibit it through the “eyes” of their home. Doors truly are the “eyes” of any home – they are focal points on the exterior, enhancing the curb-appeal. Windows are the way through which you view the outside world – when you gaze out of your windows, you want to see clearly – and when you open your curtains, you want your windows to let the rays of the sun fill each room with soft, natural light.
Hiring Punch List for your door replacements provides your home with quality-crafted doors, installed by experienced contractors. Punch List guarantees that your doors will keep out the rain, snow, heat, and cold, while contributing to the overall visual appeal of your home. Each of our doors is installed to precise specifications – no gaps, no leaks, and no misalignment – simply your choice of the many gorgeous, quality doors available, installed to perfection.
Our Chicago Door Replacement Services:
- French Doors
- Security Doors
- Custom Doors
- Interior Doors
- Entry Doors
- Sliding Doors
- Patio Doors
We take into account the needs of every home owner and provide a wide array of voices in the best doors available on the market today. We have exactly what you need and if we do not we will take all the steps needed to find the perfect custom door options for your home.
Experience Leads to a Job Well Done
Punch List will replace your doors to help you update and enhance the beauty of your home. An added plus is the money you will save by installing brand-new, energy-efficient doors. With over 22 years of experience in door replacement, you never have to worry about suffering the consequences of the inept contractor – Punch List guarantees your satisfaction with a job well done.
Why Chicago Should Hire Us For Their Door Replacement
Chicago door replacement makes good sense because it’s a relatively low-cost improvement that offers an immediate difference in your comfort, as well as your home’s interior and exterior beauty. Improvements to windows can give your home an entirely new look, and give you more bargaining power at sales time. Plus, if your existing doors are leaking or uncoated, they may be creating preventable discomfort that can be alleviated with replacement. And since today’s doors come in a variety of styles and price ranges, you’ll find greater selection and affordability than ever.
The Strength of our Chicago Doors
To start simply, let us classify your home doors into interior and exterior types. As the name implies, the interior variety are those found inside your house such as closet, bathroom, kitchen and dining rooms. Similarly, exterior kinds are those found outside such as storm, patio, garage, front and screen.
- Front doors: This door is the first thing that people will see when they come to your house. Thus, having a beautiful front door would greatly improve people’s first impression of your house. Technological advancements and innovations have created various styles and designs that would complement any architecture. Plus, many of them are now durable and, with proper care and maintenance, could last a lifetime.
- Storm doors: This type is usually installed in front of your primary exterior door with the sole purpose of protecting it from harsh weather conditions and to allow ventilation. The typical features of a storm door include interchangeable glass and window screen panels for maximum visibility and to prevent insects from going inside your house. This type of door comes in various materials, including wood, aluminum, PVC and fiberglass.
- Patio doors: If you want additional light and ventilation into your house, invest in a patio door. A basic door is made of solid panel of glass. Almost all of them are transparent with small metal frame to allow you unobstructed view of the inside or the outside of your house. You can accentuate your patio door with blinds or curtains.
- Going Green for the New Year
After the first of the year, homeowners typically look for ways to improve their dwelling whether it’s to increase value or get a jump on some new resolutions. With the economy such as it is, it just might be a good idea to go Green when considering home projects around the house. Green home improvement…Read More
- Time to Replace Those Windows?
Installing new windows in your home is a big investment and it's easy to be on the fence with the decision to make the leap. Buying new windows is a decision of both aesthetics and utility. It may be that new windows are needed to complete the look of your home or that the old…Read More